If the financial meltdown in the US - as well as the rest of the globe - wasn’t bad enough, that other arm of the ‘cabal’s’ enslavement juggernaut, the covert eugenics programme, is well under way with the Feds now intent on criminalising organic farming and denying Americans a healthy diet.
Using the same MO as Codex Alimentarius, the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2009 is being introduced for ‘safety reasons’. The bill’s preface reads: “To establish the Food Safety Administration within the Department of Health and Human Services to protect the public health by preventing food-borne illness, ensuring the safety of food, improving research on contaminants leading to food-borne illness, and improving security of food from intentional contamination, and for other purposes”. Total deceit!
This is a major step forward in having the ‘cabal’ control what US citizens eat, namely mass produced, lifeless, irradiated, GM-infested crap. The absence of essential minerals and vitamins in the mass-produced, irradiated rubbish being lined up as the legal diet for Americans, will further denigrate their largely less than healthy state of being, by not providing people with the essential ingredients they require to maintain a robust immune system. The inevitable increase (not decrease as the bill would posit) of resulting illnesses will only lead to everyone being drawn onboard the drug cartel’s allopathic ‘remedies’ band-wagon which in turn will only hasten degenerative health, increasing the mortality rate among younger people and fulfilling the covert eugenics programme.
The essence of the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2009 (HR875, S425) which is massive in content (they’re always big and convoluted so that no-one gets time to read them, but will, like the bailout bill, be forced through congress under the duress), is as follows.
- Legally binds state agriculture depts to enforcing federal guidelines effectively taking away the states power to do anything other than being food police for the federal dept.
- Effectively criminalizes organic farming but doesn’t actually use the word organic.
- Effects anyone growing food even if they are not selling it but consuming it.
- Effects anyone producing meat of any kind including wild game.
- Legislation is so broad based that every aspect of growing or producing food can be made illegal. There are no specifics which is bizarre considering how long the legislation is.
- Section 103 is almost entirely about the administrative aspect of the legislation. It will allow the appointing of officials from the factory farming corporations and lobbyists and classify them as experts and allow them to determine and interpret the legislation. Who do you think they are going to side with?
- Section 206 defines what will be considered a food production facility and what will be enforced up all food production facilities. The wording is so broad based that a backyard gardener could be fined and more.
- Section 207 requires that the state’s agriculture dept act as the food police and enforce the federal requirements. This takes away the states power and is in violation of the 10th amendment.
Non-compliance in this murderous plot is essential!